2010 Corporate Partners
We are pleased to acknowledge and thank
those companies that provided financial support to SABM® in 2009. Their support has helped SABM make high-quality medical education meetings available to more medical professionals by keeping registration costs affordable.
Support, Branding and Exhibitor Opportunities introduces new options for corporate supporters to be involved in the SABM Annual Meeting.
By supporting the 2010 SABM Annual Meeting you:
- Gain visibility at the preeminent meeting for patient blood management professionals
- Promote your products and services to a broad and diverse audience of medical professionals
- Support SABM and its mission
- Learn what's new in blood management
- Network with blood management thought leaders
- Earn recognition in the SABM® Annual Meeting Preliminary Program
- Earn recognition in the SABM® Annual Meeting Final Program
- Broaden exposure on the SABM® Annual Meeting Website
- Demonstrate commitment through on-site signage at the SABM® Annual Meeting
The Society for the Advancement of Blood Management® adheres to the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support and Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America's (PhRMA) Code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals when developing educational activities and accepting branding opportunities support.