SABM Executive Guide for Patient Blood Management Programs
THE SABM EXECUTIVE GUIDE PDF (WITH VIDEO MODULES) SHOWS YOU HOW AND WHY YOU SHOULD ADOPT A PBM PROGRAM AT YOUR HOSPITAL
CONSIDER THESE REASONS.
- Economics – PBM reduces waste and costs associated with the purchase and delivery of unneeded blood components
- Regulatory Compliance – PBM aligns hospital with new ACA rules that tie reimbursement to patient outcomes and reduces costs associated with unreimbursed treatment for blood-related hospital acquired conditions
- Clinical Outcomes – PBM improves patient outcomes by reducing exposure to risks associated with blood transfusion and by employing strategies that reduce the need for blood, resulting in decreased morbidity, mortality, shorter length of stay and reduced readmissions within 30 days
- Market Impact – PBM makes the hospital more competitive by offering a service that decreases costs, is safer for the community, employs best practices and sets the institution apart from the rest
- Patient Experience and Hospital Reputation – PBM potentially improves the grades the hospital receives from patients because it is patient-centered, not product-centered and focused on better patient outcomes, quality and safety
- Patient Recruitment – PBM potentially increases patient recruitment by creating a safer, more progressive healthcare experience and destination that produces good results and healthier patients
- Science Based – PBM is evidence-driven based on latest research and represents the cutting-edge of healthcare delivery
GET THE GUIDE AND START EXPLORING WHAT LIES AHEAD!
- *NO COST TO SABM HOSPITAL AFFILIATES!
- *SABM MEMBERS: $150
- NON-MEMBERS: $200
*Discount taken at checkout with valid coupon code. Contact SABM if you are an SABM member or affiliate and do not know your coupon code.
Click Here to Purchase Now