The minimum service fee is $225 (net) for fewer than 100 words. Over that, each additional group of words up to 25 is another $25. There is no reduction in the fee if there is a request to run the ad for less than 60 days on the website.
Word Count Cost
- 1 – 99: $225
- 100 – 125: $250
- 126 – 150: $275
- 151 – 175: $300
- 176 – 200: $325
- 201 – 225: $350
Institutions/companies looking for employees can post an ad here for 60 days for a fee. The website is updated weekly, and ads are usually posted within a week after they are received.
Members of SABM may place a Position Wanted ad for themselves free of charge as a benefit of membership. The Position Wanted ad will appear on the website for 60 days.
If you have any questions or wish to post an ad, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the ad must be emailed and include the following information for posting:
- Job Status (Available, Filled, Seeking)
- Position Title
- Job Description
- Contact Title
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email
- Contact URL
If the posting is being requested by a non-member or institution, the contact person will be contacted for credit card payment.
*We do not accept display ads, logos, or art. Postings appear as classified line ads. You cannot post an ad directly to the website; you must email the ad to SABM. SABM does not offer job placement services. Those seeking employment are responsible for contacting employers directly.
Added May 30, 2022
Job Status: Available
Position Title: Nurse Practitioner, Blood Management
Employer: Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, RWJBarnabas Health
Summary of Job Function: The Blood Management Nurse Practitioner primary responsibility is the management of adult blood management and transfusion free patients throughout their continuum of care to meet their medical needs, implement and evaluate standards of care, and participate in research necessary to establish exemplary, evidence-based care. The Nurse Practitioner provides direct patient care and is expected to perform physical exams, collect and document data, conduct diagnostic and invasive therapeutic procedures, order and schedule laboratory studies and professional consultations, and prescribe appropriate interventions and medications.
Requirements for NP Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years RN experience in adult or acute care with Hematology, Critical Care, Surgery or Emergency Medicine experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of Nurse Practitioner experience
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Master’s degree in Nursing
- Current New Jersey Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner license/registrations
- New Jersey Prescriptive privileges
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingual speaking preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational ability, teaching skills, communication and interpersonal skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides comprehensive care to all blood management and transfusion-free patients throughout the continuum of care.
- Collaborates with physicians and healthcare team members.
- Participates in the implementation of patient education and clinical support programs to ensure optimal care throughout the healthcare continuum.
- Maintain professional growth and development in the field of blood management and transfusion-free medicine.
Contact: Tanisha Davis
Contact Title: Administrative Director
Contact Phone: (973) 322-5771
Contact Email: Tanisha.email@example.com